Thursday, October 27, 2011

Empty Morning

 Oh the joy of waking up and not having anything. The first thought of the day is "Why did I do all I had last night?" Followed quickly by "wonder if anyone is awake that can sell a few?" Then a long line of useless calls to phones that don't get answered by happily sleeping and perfectly drugged up friends. So the cure for not having any is to take the strongest sleeping pill, umm pills, I have. Then falling blissfully back to dream land. Putting of again anything till I can get my fix so I will be able to face the day.
 So yes I love my drugs! They are my back bone, my support. They are my chain of bondage. They are my good and my evil. My love. My enemy. My murder weapon. And who is in my sight? ME! And I enjoy it very much. They are my best friend. They are there with me through good and bad. They make me happy. They make me sick. And all I say is "Hell ya! Give me some more." and "Lets do it again."
 So maybe today I will think of tomorrow and be spared the useless lack again in the morning. That is if I am lucky enough to see the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment